-
March 27th, 2002, 09:23 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I remember that guy. He was selling his car.
-
March 28th, 2002, 11:56 AM
#12
Inactive Member
well, I'm stuck with the wet kit, so I'm going to use it even with all the damaged rotar rumors going around. Who needs coating on there rotars anyway, lol j/k.
As soon as I get it on I'm going to the track. Probably next week. I'll keep everyone posted. Hoping for 12s, maybe even mid 12s.
-
March 28th, 2002, 01:59 PM
#13
Senior Hostboard Member
What I plan on doing is:
Raising the rise rate on the Cartech 1psi per pound of boost.
And/or raising static pressure 8-10psi.
This with 290cc injectors
-
April 12th, 2002, 04:43 AM
#14
Inactive Member
I don't see how it would damage the SC. Domestic cars have the carbs sitting above the SC flowing gas directly into it. It actually helps cool the inlet charge a lot. I have a GM671 blower on a built 327 smallblock as my second car.........
-
April 12th, 2002, 11:37 AM
#15
Inactive Member
well... the kit is on, but I have not yet had a chance to take it to the track. Hopefully next friday the weather will be better.
Anybody know the number to Spec-R tuning in Florida? Supposedly there is a guy there named John who has a lot of experience with nos and JRSC. I'd like to talk to somebody before spraying.
-
April 12th, 2002, 02:04 PM
#16
Inactive Member
do i need anything to help protect my bone stock sohc vtec if i want to run a 25shot on top of my 8psi jrsc?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks